Each year U.S. News & World Report ranks hospital specialties nationally, which continues to serve as the most recognized and utilized resource by patients when determining healthcare treatment. As part of this voting and ranking process, U.S. News & World Report partners with Doximity to survey physicians nationally regarding the hospitals they would most likely refer patients to.
UF Health Shands Hospital leads the state in a number of specialties, a reflection of the high-quality care different services provide and the outstanding reputation of the hospital.
To help rise in the rankings in even more specialties, it’s time to create or finalize your registration on Doximity.com to ensure eligibility to vote for UF Health Shands in the 2022 Best Hospitals rankings.
Claiming a Profile for the First Time
- If you have not registered your Doximity profile or don’t remember if you’ve registered your profile, visit http://doximity.com. Enter your first and last name in the fields and click “Find My Profile.”
- If you have already claimed your profile, the screen will guide you on resetting your password if needed.
- If you are a new member, fill in the appropriate fields regarding your occupation, practice location, hospital affiliation (UF Health Shands), professional organizations and certifications.
- Provide your email address and create a password, then select “Complete Registration.”
- Doximity will ask questions to verify the account — fill in all fields marked with an asterisk.
- Once your profile is registered, select “Get Verified” in the orange ribbon at the top of the page.
- Select and complete one of their methods of account verification and be aware you may receive a verification email to the email you provided during registration. Verification is not complete until you click the link in the email.
Confirming an Existing Doximity Profile
- Visit https://www.doximity.com/.
- In the upper right-hand corner select “Sign In.”
- Enter your Doximity email and password to gain access to your account.
- If you have an account but do not know your password, click on “Forgot Password” and follow the instructions to reset your password.
- Once inside the site — click the circle in the upper right-hand corner.
- Settings: Allows you to add additional email addresses — work or personal.
- Profile: Allows you to change your photo, contact information, clinical expertise, work expertise, education, etc.
If you have questions or run into any problems with registering, claiming or verifying your account on Doximity, please email Kacy Ealy or 352-538-0944.
Beyond the rankings, Doximity offers many resources for faculty. Visit the UF Health Bridge portal at https://Bridge.UFHealth.org/doximity to learn more.