MedEd Cast: The official podcast of UF Health
The official podcast of UF Health provides engaging insight on today’s trending health care topics. Earn CME credits while learning about clinical issues and research advances from experts at UF Health Shands Hospital, one of the nation’s top academic health centers. Subscribe to UF Health MedEd Cast and join the conversation!
To earn CME credits, please visit the UF Health MedEd Cast page on our Continuing Medical Education site and take the episode’s post test.
Subscribe to the MedEd Cast podcast using your favorite subscription platform:
Submit a podcast idea
Have a podcast idea? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When submitting your idea, please provide the following information:
- Physician name
- Marketing manager
- Topic/name of podcast
- Three key learning objectives listeners should learn from your podcast
- Do you have a marketing or Continuing Medical Education budget for a new podcast?
When formulating podcast ideas, consider the following:
- MedEd Cast podcasts must address three learning objectives and be accepted by the CME office. Can you describe three objectives?
- Consider your expertise and other podcasts that may be similar to your suggested topic. Is this a new subject or an emerging topic?
- Are you the expert in this subject matter? All of our podcasts can be found at http://ufhealth.org/medmatters/podcasts.
- Consult with your service line’s marketing manager to discuss your topic idea before submitting.
- Consider the marketing and/or CME budget for a new podcast.