Pop Microscopy Exhibit
From June 1st to the end of 2018, Pop Microscopy. Bridging Art and Science towards the Future will become a traveling exhibit. Through beautiful images of cells, molecules, organs and tissues, this show will bring art and science together to uncover Mother Nature’s deepest and most beautiful secrets. You are invited to explore the intrinsic beauty of nature all around campus.
Click here for more information and where the exhibit will rotate to over the next six months.
First show: June 1 – July 7
Organized by the One Health Center of Excellence, in collaboration with the Center of Arts in Medicine and the University Galleries, Pop Microscopy will launch the Legacies of Leonardo: Celebrating 500 Years of Inquiry, an interdisciplinary initiative by the University of Florida for the 500th anniversary of Leonardo Da Vinci’s death.
Raising Hope at Work
The 2018 Raising Hope at Work employee giving campaign is now open through Friday, August 17.
Those interested in making a gift can do so in a variety of ways:
- Payroll Deduction: A small amount each pay period can add up to a large impact over time! Payroll deductions will automatically deduct the amount of your choosing each pay period. Deductions begin Sept. 14, 2018, and end Sept. 6, 2019.
- Hour of Power: Hour of Power is a special giving level where donors choose to make a payroll deduction gift equal to one hour of pay, per pay period.
- Online: Gifts by credit card or payroll deduction can be made online.
- Cash or Check: Cash and checks must be submitted with a pledge card that includes employee information and fund choice. Three options to submit checks or cash:
- Mail: UF Health Office of Development, Attn: Raising Hope at Work, P.O. Box 100386, Gainesville, FL 32610-0386
- Drop off: UF Health Office of Development, 1329 Building, Suite 3150 (third floor).
If you wish to make a gift to a different fund, contact Jessica Clayton, senior development associate, UF Health annual giving, at email@example.com or 352-265-7288.
We had an excellent time at the American Society of Clinical Oncology conference the first week in June. Made some new friends, shared some amazing science and, most importantly, taught people the correct way to Chomp Cancer. #rightoverleft #GoGators #GoGreater #ASC018. View all of our conference Twitter feed when you follow us @UFHealthCancer.